Advance your infrastructure and perimeter protection endeavors with our reliable, innovative and experienced team.
How We Can Help
- Independent ISO certified crash testing laboratory.
- Construction assistance for testing.
- Finite element computer simulation and engineering analysis support to achieve success sooner.
- We take your design confidentiality seriously.
Security Barriers and Fences
- TTI has extensive experience with testing anti-ram devices such as security gates, fences, wedges, bollards, nets, etc.
- Our ISO certification covers US and EU standards (ASTM 2656, IWA14-1, etc.).
- Testing allows your products for be listed on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Protective Design Center’s website.
PAS 68 Testing
- TTI is also accredited to perform PAS 68 testing, which is the UK test standard for hostile vehicle mitigation (HVM).
Forced Entry Resistance
- TTI can test the resistance of your fence system for forceful penetration or breach using ASTM standard F2781-09 for forced entry resistance testing.
Low-Speed Protective Devices
- Determine penetration rating of your low-speed vehicle impact protection device per ASTM F3016 testing standard using surrogate bogie vehicle.
Life Cycle Testing
- U.S. Department of State facilities often require life cycle testing and certification of anti-ram security devices. TTI can perform life cycle testing for you.
Simulation and Design
- Our team of finite element analysis and structural design experts can help you reach the finish line faster.
- Simulation can help identify potential design problems and find solutions prior to expensive prototype development and crash testing.
- TTI researchers have expertise in full scale impact simulations using finite element analysis software such as LS-DYNA. We can also help assess device performance for site conditions different from crash tested conditions.
For More InformationNauman Sheikh, PE
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
Texas A&M University System
1254 Avenue A
Bryan, TX 77807
(979) 317-2695 x